Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Sister Lytle made it to Salvador! November 15, 2016



Got these pictures and little letter from the Mission Presidents wife.  
arrival at the Salvador Airport


We are so excited to have your beautiful daughter in our mission. She will be serving in a city called Camaçari which is about an hour from Salvador. Her companion is a wonderful American sister named Sister Lund. 


Mission President and his wife
 Aubrey and her new companion Sister Lund

The newbies and their trainers


We did also receive a quick email from Aubrey letting us know she arrived:)
here are a couple excerpts....

"I made it to Salvador, we missed our fight and had to go from bus to airport to bus to airport and as you can imagine it was really fun and I didn't cry at all....ya right.  today has been rough and I am very scared and nervous.  i met my mission president and his wife and they are wonderful and my trainer is american and so amazing."
"its hot here and I'm gross right now sitting in an internet cafe at a bus station somewhere in salvador. who would've thought id ever be here. "

*Next time we hear will be Monday.  Hopes for a great week!! *

No comments:

Post a Comment